Each franchisee must have a person with restaurant management experience (on staff at all times) with alcohol. If you do not personally have this background and experience, you will be required to have and Operating or Managing Partner. Your Operating or Managing Partner will be responsible for operations of your franchised restaurant unit.
A full-time, qualified, experienced General Manager (GM) is required for each franchise restaurant location. The GM must have direct experience in the operation and management of the casual dining environment that includes alcoholic beverages.
- Required liquid assets: Minimum of $750,000 per restaurant
- Required net worth per restaurant: $1.5 million
- The Operating or Managing Partner has a minimum of 5% equity share
- No more than 75% of the start-up costs be leveraged; 25% of any single unit's start-up costs must be in liquid assets.
- Freestanding pad-site location on signalized intersection
- Strip Center end caps
- 6,000 -7000 square feet with 200-250 seating and outdoor dining
- 125 parking spaces
- Excellent signage and visibility
- Excellent ingress and egress
- 7 days per week liquor sales
- Minimum 40,000 population, eighty percent or greater between ages 21 and 54
- Median household income $30,000 or greater
- Minimum daytime lunch population of 10,000 within a 3 mile radius
- Lifestyle centers/Regional Malls with national anchors
- Casual dining brands in a contiguous restaurant corridor
- Businesses and office corridors
- Colleges, Universities
- Medical Center and Healthcare facilities
- Sports complexes, First Run Movie Theaters
- Minimum daily traffic count in front of site: 25,000 cars/trucks
- Minimum daily traffic count on adjacent side street: 10,000 cars/trucks
- P.M. traffic side, far side of light
While we do not select a site for you, we provide guidelines to assist you in finding an approved location and our experienced development team will help you evaluate the chosen market. We do not guarantee leases for franchisees, nor do we negotiate your lease.